By Zane Clark
|The 2019 SEMA Show Education Program features seven sessions specific to getting the most out of your company's digital marketing and outreach.|
Join Google and (un)Commen Logic on Monday, November 4, for a SEMA Show exclusive on “How to Avoid the 5 Worst Pitfalls in Digital Marketing.” Taking place from 11:15 a.m.–12:15 p.m. in the upper North Hall education room N256, the seminar will tackle what it takes to “win” in digital marketing in 2020.
This seminar, presented by Jim McKinley, co-founder of (un)Common Logic and adjunct professor of digital marketing at Baylor University, and Chris Moreno, group lead at Google, will highlight the five biggest pitfalls digital marketers make. They will share examples and mini-case studies of the pitfalls and, more importantly, how to avoid them. Seminar attendees can expect to take home tangible ideas of what they can do today to improve the performance of their digital marketing.
Want to learn more about digital marketing? Check out these sessions:
- Platform-Specific Tips to Engage Your Social Audience
- Instagram 2019: Beat the Algorithm and Boost Engagement
- Facebook: Unlock the Algorithm and Boost Traffic
- SEO in 2019: How to Win in a Mobile-First World
- The Art of Digital Persuasion
- The Daily Post: Content Creation Strategies that Win Attention, Fuel Engagement, and Drive Results.
- Data-Driven Digital Marketing
Contact SEMA’s Senior Director of Education Zane Clark for additional information.