By AJ Carney
To recognize attendees who make education a priority, SEMA Education will highlight regular seminar attendees as Power Users.
Participation in SEMA Show Education has grown exponentially over the last several years as professionals and small-business owners look to keep current on the latest trends and technologies affecting the automotive industry.
To recognize attendees who make education a priority, SEMA Education will highlight regular seminar attendees as Power Users. Interested?
It’s easy to launch your Power User status at the 2019 SEMA Show:
- Visit the Quad, located in the upper North Hall (outside N251).
- Snag your free custom lanyard and Power User pass.
- Attend three seminars throughout the week. That’s right, any three you want!
- At the end of each seminar you attend, see the room ambassador on your way out and get your user pass hole-punched.
- Stop back by the Quad and snag your limited-edition SEMA swag while supplies last.
“Individuals and companies recognize the value of business education and are making an investment in professional development,” said Zane Clark, SEMA’s senior director of education. “We are seeing company after company incorporating education into their strategic Show plans this year to ensure that they are maximizing their time and resources on-site.”
At the close of the Show, attendees will receive a Power User questionnaire to help gauge the pulse of SEMA’s ever-evolving education program. Your feedback will help drive the 2020 seminar schedule. Learn more about the program.
For questions, email Byron Bergmann, SEMA Education.
Get started, register for your first seminar today! Recommended seminars:
- SEMA Suggested: Life and Business with Myles Kovacs.
- SEMA Suggested: How to Avoid the Five Worst Pitfalls in Digital Marketing.
- SEMA Suggested: The Power Sports and Cross-Over Market.