By Rachel Tatum
Members of the media can find exhibitor press releases in the SEMA Show Online Media Center.
SEMA Show exhibitors are announcing plans for the event taking place November 5–8, in Las Vegas, with new-product debuts and innovations. Many announcements can be found in the SEMA Show Online Media Center.
Below are some of the latest announcements you will find in the Online Media Center:
- Kleinn Releases Direct-Fit Onboard Air System for Second-Generation Ford Raptor
- Trulers is proud to sponsor Griffin Designs and their display vehicle at this year’s SEMA Show
- How TuxMat Is Trendsetting With Their Ultimate Car Mat
- Increase Exhaust Efficiency and Lower Temperatures With Paintable Heatshield Armor Pipe Kit
- Roll Bar Accessory Mounts From TKO Clamping Systems