By SEMA Washington, D.C., Staff
SEMA is joining with the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA) to discuss best practices and identify new cost-effective strategies to protect your intellectual property (IP). The Aftermarket IP Forum will be held Thursday, August 15, from 10:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m., at the Ford Conference and Events Center in Dearborn, Michigan.
Protecting IP rights is more critical than ever due to increased counterfeiting, patent infringement, gray market challenges and trademark infringement cases. Topics at the Aftermarket IP Forum will include:
- Protecting Brands on Mega Online Marketplaces
- The U.S. Government is Your Ally
- Strategic Use of TROs for Trade Shows
- Is Inside Counsel Required to Fight Infringers?
- Practical Tactics for Fighting Gray Market Goods
- Why Do the Bad Guys Pick on the Aftermarket?
- IP Activities in China
For more details and to register, visit the AASA website.
As a SEMA member, you can attend at the discounted rate of $249 by entering the code, “AA_Discount_Partner” when you register.
Note: To register, you need to create an AASA login number and password. It’s simple and quick, and you don’t need to be an AASA member.
Questions? Contact Stuart Gosswein at email@example.com.