By Kristopher Porter
Each council and network will announce and present its annual awards during individual receptions at the 2019 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
SEMA’s councils and networks honor outstanding companies and professionals through their awards program. Each of the councils and networks announce and present their annual awards during their individual receptions at the SEMA Show. The winners are nominated and voted on by each council and network membership. SEMA is now calling for nominations for each award.
Nominate for the following councils that represent different market segments:
- Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO)
- Emerging Trends & Technology Network (ETTN)
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA)
- Truck & Off-Road Alliance (TORA)
- Professional Restylers Organization (PRO)
- SEMA Businesswomen’s Network (SBN)
- Wheel & Tire Council (WTC)
- Young Executives Network (YEN)
*Nominees must be a member of the council or network they are being nominated for. If you are unsure, please contact our SEMA customer service specialist at 909-610-2030 for assistance.