By SEMA Editors
|SDC manufacturers exhibiting at the 2019 SEMA Show who are Platinum level by July 15 can receive $10,000 in marketing exposure.|
What’s an easy way to get noticed by buyers at the 2019 SEMA Show? And how can you continue to build business with those who you connect with?
The answers are: $10,000 in brand exposure and having quality product data that can drive sales.
The SEMA Data Co-op (SDC) is committed to making sure your product data is the highest quality to attract buyers and build your business. Get your data to the Platinum level by July 15 and you will qualify for the SDC’s SEMA Show Platinum promotion, which includes:
- A carpet/floor ad near your booth location.
- A meter panel listing in the SEMA Show lobbies.
- Ads in the 2019 September and November issues of SEMA News.
- A full-page ad in the October “SEMA Show Preview” issue of SEMA News.
- Listings in each of the four SEMA Show Daily issues.
Register Now for this valuable promotion!