By SEMA Editors
The SEMA Data Co-op (SDC) is offering $10,000 in marketing outreach to Platinum-level SDC manufacturers exhibiting at the 2019 SEMA Show. The SDC is an industry-owned and -operated project that provides full product data-management capabilities to participating suppliers at the lowest possible cost.
Participating SDC manufacturers exhibiting at the 2019 SEMA Show that achieve or maintain SDC Platinum status (prior to July 12, 2019) will receive $10,000 in marketing exposure, including:
- A carpet/floor ad near your booth location.
- A meter panel listing in the SEMA Show lobbies.
- Ads in the 2019 September and November issues of SEMA News.
- A full-page ad in the October “SEMA Show Preview” issue of SEMA News.
- Listings in each of the four SEMA Show Daily issues.
To register, visit www.semadatacoop.org/platinum-rewards, click the “Register Now” button and fill out the requested information.