By SEMA Editors
Regardless of what market you serve, or if you are new exhibitors, proper Show planning is the key for making everyday at the SEMA Show count.
The 10th Annual Exhibitor Summit will take place in Las Vegas, June 17–19, where exhibitors will learn how to:
- Use proven strategies to attract buyers to their booths.
- Save big bucks on Show costs, such as material handling, electrical and related Show expenses.
- Work one-on-one with Show experts to maximize ROI.
- Learn to properly plan and budget to add value to their Show experience.
- Take advantage of SEMA value-added programs.
- Explore promotional opportunities through sponsorships.
Rate this article: