By SEMA Editors
|Showgoers are encouraged to start making hotel plans now for the 2019 SEMA Show by taking advantage of the discounted rates available through SEMAShow.com.|
SEMA Show management has secured discounted rates with nearly 40 hotels in Las Vegas for the 2019 SEMA Show. Through the SEMA Show's official housing partner, OnPeak, Showgoers will benefit from convenient and affordable options for their stay in Las Vegas.
OnPeak is the only hotel provider endorsed by SEMA. Showgoers are encouraged to book through OnPeak early for the best selection and price. Check out the latest rates available at www.SEMAShow.com.
10 Benefits of Booking Your Hotel Through SEMAShow.com
- Deep Discounts – Buy-in-bulk rates available, with the savings passed on to you.
- Best Rate Pledge – We comparison shop to ensure that our rates remain the lowest.
- Easy Booking – Intuitive software makes booking fast, simple and secure.
- Resort Fees – Hotel rates listed on SEMAShow.com already include resort fees.
- Flexibility – Make adjustments without penalty in case your plans change.
- Reservation Protection – Get peace of mind with support before, during and after your stay.
- Pay Delay – Ease your commitment—book now and pay later.
- Hotel Reward Points – Get credit for your hotel loyalty program.
- Group Bookings – Fully manage your group booking, large or small, with robust tools.
- Support the Show – Commissions normally paid to travel sites go to the association, lowering all costs.
To check the latest rates and to book hotel rooms, visit www.SEMAShow.com/travel-and-lodging.
The 2019 SEMA Show takes place Tuesday–Friday, November 5–8. For complete information about the 2019 SEMA Show, visit www.SEMAShow.com.