By Zane Clark
Social-media platforms, such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and others, have changed the way customers and future customers learn about products, engage with brands and each other, and build lasting relationships with companies and their products. While everyone knows it’s important to have a social-media strategy, are you really getting the engagement you want and a good return on investment?
Enter so-called “social influencers.” They are car guys who speak to the digital generation, have amassed tremendous audiences on Facebook, YouTube and other social platforms and influence the decisions of the next generation of customers. Automotive multi-platform media company GarageMonkey will gather some of the most successful automotive influencers to discuss and share real-world examples. Attendees will learn who GarageMonkey is, what they do, how they do it and how they can work with GarageMonkey to maximize their marketing objectives. GarageMonkey will also share insights about how to find the right partners and assemble an effective campaign across multiple influencers. And for those interested in becoming an automotive influencer, the panelists will share their stories of how they got to where they are.
Sign up Now.
- Working With Social Media Influencers: October 31, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m., LVCC N258
- Working With YouTube and Facebook Stars: November 1, 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m., LVCC N258
Make it easy—register for both.
Contact SEMA’s Senior Director of Education Zane Clark for additional information.
Other Recommended Seminars:
- SEMA Suggested: 3 Seminars Featuring Automotive Personalities.
- SEMA Suggested: Market Research Trends to Help Your Business.
- SEMA Suggested: 3 Seminars on How to Leverage Data in Decision Making.