By Zane Clark
The Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair (I-CAR) gives SEMA Show attendees four different ways to increase their collision-repair industry knowledge and skills throughout the Show:
- Register for a variety of classes online or outside classrooms N238 and N240 from 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. while at the SEMA Show. Download flyer.
- Get hands-on with free I-CAR live demonstrations on Aluminum Welding, MIG Brazing and Riveting at the SEMA Collision Repair & Refinish Stage (Booth #64200, Westgate Garden Patio South).
- Watch an 11:00 a.m. daily panel of experts at the SEMA Collision Repair & Refinish Stage (Booth #64200) who will address various topics, including Advanced Joining Technologies, Adhesive Technology and more. Download flyer.
- Visit I-CAR Booth #10879, where you can learn about the many exciting changes I-CAR will deliver in 2019.
Train to Gain!
Participants will learn more about how I-CAR’s knowledge and solutions help build stronger businesses and improve customer satisfaction and profits. Make sure you get the recognition you deserve. Individuals who take I-CAR training gain knowledge and credits valid toward:
- I-CAR Gold Class Professionals Business recognition.
- I-CAR Platinum Individual designation requirements.