By Kristopher Porter
Two SEMA Members Lounges offer a place to hold private meetings.
Two SEMA Members Lounges offer a place to rest, grab a bite to eat and drink, charge devices, hold private meetings, learn about member benefits and more. The South Lounge is located in the east end of the Lower South Hall lobby (booth #46000) and the North Lounge is located in room N251. No matter where you are during the Show, a Members Lounge will be close by.
Both Members Lounges will feature the following benefits:
- Private meeting spaces—reserve yours now!
- A place to relax and network with fellow SEMA members.
- Charging stations.
- “Grab N’ Go” food items available for purchase during Show hours.
The North Lounge offers additional perks, including:
- Hot lunches available for purchase Tuesday–Friday, 11:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Computer and printer access.
- Member Buyer Rewards (MBR) Lounge.
Questions about the Members Lounge North or South? Contact Katie Carson at 909-978-6693.