By Della Domingo
With nearly 3,000 media in attendance, exhibiting companies will benefit by spotlighting their newest and most innovative products to direct media attention to their booths.
Want to find out the latest news from 2018 SEMA Show exhibitors? Stay up-to-date by regularly checking the Online Media Center. Find the most relevant news quickly and efficiently by sorting by type of announcement and/or market segment.
Below are some of the latest announcements found in the Online Media Center:
- Lloyd Mats Celebrates 40th Anniversary Making Custom Floor Mats and 30th Year Exhibiting at SEMA
- Who We Are At NGR Performance—First-Time Exhibitor at SEMA
- Malco and Presta Are Excited to Partner With Bair Customs on the Road To SEMA
- Weapons-Grade Fabrication Releases “Airstrike” Roof Rack
- Breathing Equipment to Protect Your Health in the Paint Booth
- BD Diesel Performance Venom Dual CP3 Pump Kits for Dodge Cummins 5.9L/6.7L
- Autohome—The Original Since 1958
- Prestone’s Coolant With Cor-Guard Corrosion Inhibitors Keeps Your Car at Optimal Performance
- Enersys to Showcase Expanded ODYSSEY Battery Product Offering at the 2018 SEMA Show
- Lightforce Designs OEM-Style Switch Fascia to Suite the Ford Ranger—Set For Release Into the USA in 2019
- Malco Automotive Introduces the EPIC Ceramic Coating System and the EPIC Ceramic Refresher Spay
- BAF Industries Announces the Launch of Pro Carnauba Creme Wax
- Kleinn Direct-Fit Ram 1500 High-Output Onboard Air System
All SEMA Show exhibitors are welcome to upload releases free of charge.
The 2018 SEMA Show will take place October 30–November 2 in Las Vegas.