By Della Domingo
With nearly 3,000 media in attendance, exhibiting companies will benefit by spotlighting their newest and most innovative products to direct media attention to their booths.
Stay up-to-date on the latest 2018 SEMA Show exhibitor news by regularly checking the Online Media Center. Find the most relevant news quickly and efficiently by sorting by type of announcement and/or market segment.
Below are some of the latest announcements found in the Online Media Center:
- REMA TIP TOP’S new Gooseneck Stitcher Is Designed to Improve Maneuverability and Reduce Stress and Fatigue
- Jeep Grand Cherokee TrackHawk and Dodge SUV Performance Header and Exhaust Kits From Kooks Headers
- Dual-Weave Interior Towels
- Daystar Dual Wheel Chock with 3-in. Plasma Rope
- ’07–’18 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-in. Lift Kit
- Extra-Large PFM Edgeless Drying Towel
- ’15–’18 Colorado/Canyon Leveling Kit
- Tuff Mudder High-Amp Alternators for Jeep Wrangler
- Borderless Design Provides Edge-to-Edge Absorbency
- Ensure Nothing But Supple Microfiber Touches Your Paint
- BrakeQuip Dealers Have the Adaptability to Provide Hose Assemblies for Your Custom Application
- Anderson Composites Introduces Carbon-Fiber Type-OE Hood for the ’18 Dodge Demon
- Ditch Hitch Is Serious About Vehicle Recovery Safety
- Focus Auto Design Inc. Releases Side Visors to Match Fender Flare
- HaulGauge Delivers Weight, Payload, Tongue Weight and More to Your Smart Phone via Bluetooth
- KISAE Expands Best-Selling Charger Lineup With Launch of DC-DC Models for RVs, Van Conversions and Off-Road
- HPS Performance ’04–’07 Subaru WRX STi 2.5L Turbo Black Shortram Air Intake and Heat Shield
All SEMA Show exhibitors are welcome to upload releases free of charge.