By SEMA Editors
Registration to participate in the 2018 Chevy SEMA Design Awards program is now open.
Chevrolet has announced the return of the Chevy SEMA Design Awards program for 2018.
- Register your vehicle before September 14, 2018, for the opportunity to be included in Chevrolet pre-SEMA Show marketing activities.
- All registrations must be received before October 12, 2018, to be considered for an award.
- One wildcard entry will be permitted for registration at the SEMA Show.
- Please email ChevySEMADesignAwardsProgram@gm.com with any questions.
- Provide vehicle description, SEMA display location, and pre- and post-SEMA Show promotional plans.
- Provide rendering and in-process build photos for use on Chevrolet social media.
- Provide final photos (front ¾, rear ¾, engine and interior) prior to the SEMA Show.
- Be willing to support mutually agreed Chevrolet marketing activities after the SEMA Show.
- Preservation of the Chevrolet bowtie emblem, if originally equipped, on the front of vehicle.
- Use of a Chevrolet powertrain (mixing or matching fuel types and generations is allowed).
- Use of current body-style Chevrolet vehicles, performance parts, accessories and crate engines is highly encouraged.
- Vehicles with current body styles (i.e., sixth-gen Camaro, seventh-gen Corvette) will be included in the Late-Model award category, in addition to all other categories.
Points of Interest:
- Chevrolet performance parts integration, such as suspension, brake, induction and exhaust systems.
- Chevrolet accessories integration, such as wheels, spoilers and illuminated bowties.
- Chevrolet crate engine integration, specifically connect and cruise packages.
- Innovative new technology integration.
- Chevy SEMA Late Model Car of the Year.
- Chevy SEMA Late Model Truck of the Year.
- Chevy SEMA Classic of the Year.
- Best use of Chevy Performance Crate Engine.
- Best use of Chevy Performance Parts & Accessories.
- Designers Choice.
- Exclusive award presentation hosted by Chevrolet.
- Announcement and coverage of award recipients through Chevrolet media channels.
- Exclusive photo book featuring behind-the-scenes images of GM design.
Note: Winners must provide release and consent as requested by GM, including but not limited to, publication of winner’s work, winner’s name, likeness and voice as a condition to receiving above award benefits. Award benefits subject to change by Chevrolet without notice at Chevrolet’s discretion.