By Della Domingo
With nearly 3,000 media in attendance, exhibiting companies will benefit by spotlighting their newest and most innovative products to direct media attention to their booths.
Stay up-to-date on the latest 2018 SEMA Show exhibitor news by regularly checking the Online Media Center. Find the most relevant news quickly and efficiently by sorting by type of announcement and/or market segment.
Below are some of the latest announcements that can be found at the Online Media Center:
- ICD DESIGN Launches a Sport Styling Package for the New Kia Rio Hatchback and Sedan.
- Paoli – Automotive And Motorsport: The Formula For Success.
- Powerful, Compact & Lightweight: NEW DTX-2200 220A AC/DC TIG Welder From OTC Daihen Breaks the Weld Power Source Mold.
- Rugged, Reliable On-Board Pressure Sensor.
- Turbo Billet Compressor Wheel.
- World’s Only Spill-Proof Funnel With Universal Adapter.
- Accuvision-3D Now With Wheel Alignment Diagnostics.
- Wilwood Announces New Front Upgrade Brake Kits for the Nissan 350Z/370Z.
- MaxTrac Suspension is Proud to Present Its Latest MST Sport Series Lowering Struts for ’07–’18 GM-based 1500 2/4WD Trucks and SUVs.
- Bring the Kitchen to the Trail with MORryde’s Trail Kitchen.
- HPS Performance Polish Cold Air Intake + Heat Shield ’07–’11 Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8.
- Battery Saver Introduces New All-In-One Device That Charges, Maintains And Tests Both 12–16 Volt Lithium Ion And Lead Acid Batteries.
- Northern Has More Than 160 Sport-Compact Applications.
All SEMA Show exhibitors are welcome to upload releases.
The 2018 SEMA Show will take place October 30–November 2 in Las Vegas.