By Katie Carson
|Award winners are announced and honored at the council and network receptions at the 2018 SEMA Show.|
Time is running out to nominate your business or yourself for a SEMA council or network award. The winners will be announced and honored at the SEMA council and network receptions taking place Tuesday and Wednesday evening, October 30–31, at the 2018 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
All you have to do is fill out a quick nomination form.
Nominate for the following segments:
- Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO)
- Emerging Trends & Technology Network (ETTN)
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA)
- Light Truck Accessory Alliance (LTAA)
- Manufacturers Representative Network (MRN)
- Motorsports Parts Manufacturers Council (MPMC)
- Professional Restylers Organization (PRO)
- Wheel & Tire Council (WTC)
- SEMA Businesswomen’s Network (SBN)
- Young Executives Network (YEN)
View the awards, criteria and past winners on the new SEMA council and network awards website and nominate a worthy candidate. The nomination period ends July 9.
Note: Nominees must be a member of the council or network they are being nominated for. If you are unsure, please contact our SEMA customer service specialist at 909-610-2030 for assistance.