By Della Domingo
With nearly 3,000 media in attendance, exhibiting companies will benefit by spotlighting their newest and most innovative products to direct media attention to their booths.
The SEMA Show Online Media Center is now available for exhibiting companies to submit Show-related press releases to be included on the SEMA Show website.
Exhibitors can post releases at www.SEMAShow.com/press to generate excitement for new products and Show-related announcements through the SEMA Show Online Media Center. Press releases submitted may be used in association publications and promoted to media attendees.
With nearly 3,000 media in attendance, exhibiting companies will benefit by spotlighting their newest and most innovative products to direct media attention to their booths. The Online Media Center was designed specifically for journalists to find Show-related news and announcements.
Here are a few press release tips from SEMA Show management:
- Use a strong, short headline that catches the attention of the reader.
- Keep the press release brief. Introduce the product without added fluff. Readers want to know what the press release is about right from the beginning.
- Include a photo when you can. Many editors use only releases that have photos. Submit photos in a high-resolution (300 dpi) image format.
- Always include your booth number and contact information.
From racing clutches to bumpers to rotary positioners, here are some of the latest exhibitor press releases:
- JcrOffroad Offers Six New Bumpers for the ’18 Jeep Wrangler JL
- Portacool LLC Showcases Smaller Footprint Evaporative Cooler at SEMA Show
- Quarter-Mile Lowrider Known as The Battle Ship
- BuildPro Reversible Table Plates
- Unique Racing Clutches With the Highest Performance and Competitive Price
- Improved Rotary Positioners
New releases are posted regularly. Exhibitors can upload releases directly.