By Jenny Galvan
The SEMA Launch Pad, presented by the Young Executives Network (YEN) is accepting applications for innovative automotive products or services from business entrepreneurs between the ages of 18–39.
Those who have an emerging business are encouraged to submit their groundbreaking product or service for a chance to pitch their creation before thousands of people at the 2018 SEMA Show. You do not need to be a SEMA member to apply for Launch Pad.
Applicants have the chance to win award packages that include the following prizes:*
A $10,000 award to be used for your business.
- Free SEMA Show booth.
- Free one-year SEMA membership.
- One full-page, four-color ad in SEMA News.
- Bonnier Corp./Family Events Group Event Marketing and Advertising package valued at $5,000.**
- Widespread brand exposure.
- One-on-one face time with industry pioneers.
- Access to business tools and resources.
The deadline to apply is Monday, June 4, 2018.
*All award taxes are the sole responsibility of the award-winning company. Tax liability is based on the value of the prizes. All award winners must complete a W-9 in order to receive a prize.
**Non-transferable and must be used within one year of winning.