By Katie Carson
The 2018 SEMA council elections will kick-off Friday, April 27. Members of the Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO), the Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA), the Motorsports Parts Manufacturers Council (MPMC) and the Professional Restylers Organization (PRO) are invited to vote for their respective select committee leaders.
The elected select committee of each council serves as the volunteer leadership for the group. Because these elected volunteers are in tune with their markets and have the drive needed to influence change, they are entrusted to direct SEMA resources toward building solutions, benefits and opportunities that help companies succeed and prosper.
- Ballots will be sent to the primary contact for each council membership, who will vote on behalf of the member company.
- Voting instructions will be included in announcement emails.
- Each company gets one vote per council membership.
- All votes are confidential.
- Primary contacts will receive a confirmation receipt once they have cast their votes.
Make a difference in the future of our industry. All votes must be submitted by May 11 at 5:00 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact Member Services Project Specialist Katie Carson at email@example.com or 909-978-6693.