By Jenny Galvan
The SEMA Launch Pad, presented by Young Executives Network (YEN) is now accepting applications for innovative automotive products or services from business entrepreneurs between the ages of 18–39.
Those who have an emerging business are encouraged to submit their groundbreaking product or service for a chance to pitch their creation before thousands of people at the 2018 SEMA Show.
The program offers various prize packages that include the following:
- A $10,000 award to be used for your business.
- Free SEMA Show booth.
- Free one-year SEMA membership.
- Widespread brand exposure.
- One-on-one face time with industry pioneers.
- Access to business tools and resources.
You do not need to be a SEMA member to apply for Launch Pad.