By Jenny Galvan
The Motorsports and Performance Tech Roundtable will take place at the PRI Trade Show, Friday, December 8, from 3:00 p.m.–4:15 p.m. Presented by the Emerging Trends and Technology Network (ETTN), this event will bring together experts in motorsports technology, who will lead open discussions on the evolving technological advancements in the performance industry.
For those planning to attend the PRI Trade Show, register for this informative roundtable today.
Featured Roundtable Moderators and Topics:
- Lauren Fix will lead discussions about gaining performance and drivability with electronically spooled/assisted turbocharging technology.
- D. Rob Prucka will help shed light upon running higher compression ratios by using direct injection technology.
- Dan Agnew will explore how advanced simulation tools, such as GT Power and 3-D CFD, can accelerate the engine development process.
- Florian Rovere will talk about how advancements in coatings reduce wear and friction, and also lead to increased performance.
- Trends in rapid prototyping and R&D tools that enhance engine/vehicle development and performance will be discussed.
Contact SEMA’s Director of Networks Bryan Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-978-6691 to learn more.