By SEMA Editors
Ford Motor Co. recognized the most significant design achievements at the 2017 SEMA Show with its Corporate Design Awards. The awards are presented annually by the automaker to the Ford vehicles that make a significant contribution to vehicle design and stand apart from all others at the Show.
Awards were presented for the most significant accomplishments in the categories of Best of Show; Best of Ford Show Stand; Best Ford Heritage Vehicle; and Outstanding Achievement(s).
Below is a list of the Ford 2017 SEMA Show award winners by category:
Ford Design Awards
- Best of Show: Johnson’s Hot Rod Shop – ’32 Ford Tudor
- Best Heritage Vehicle: Speedkore Performance Group – ’70 Ford Boss 302 Mustang for Robert Downey Jr.
- Best of Ford Show Stand: DeBerti Designs – ’18 Ford Mustang
Special Recognition for Outstanding Achievement in Design
- Tucci Hot Rods – Mustang
- Speedkore Performance Group – Mustang Convertible
- Rally Innovations – Focus RS
- Pure Vison – ’57 Ranch Wagon
- RTR Vehicles – RTR Muscle Truck F-150
- LGE-CTS Motorsports – Baja-Forge Adventurer Expedition
- Hellwig Suspension Products – The Operator Super Duty
- Air Design USA – F-150 and Mustang
- CGS Performance Products – Expedition Max
Johnson’s Hot Rod Shop – ’32 Ford Tudor
Speedkore Performance Group – ’70 Ford Boss 302 Mustang
DeBerti Designs – ’18 Ford Mustang
|Hellwig Suspension Products – The Operator Super Duty|