By Zane Clark
The automotive aftermarket industry is a $41 billion business, filled with both opportunities and challenges. There has never been a more important time to arm yourself with information and education.
So, if you have registered for this year’s SEMA Show Education Day sessions, take the important next step: Show up! You can’t benefit from what you don’t know.
And if you haven’t yet registered, what are you waiting for? The education program boasts:
- Five action-packed days—new sessions are now being offered on Friday.
- 130-plus seminars from more than 185 business and industry experts.
- More than 20 customized learning tracks addressing aspects of business, accessorization and vehicle technology.
- Industry-specific training through SCRS, TIA and I-CAR.
- Programming to advance your business and your career.
Sign up. Show up.