By SEMA Editors
Both the Deadline and Budget Checklists help exhibitors stay ahead of Show planning and save money while doing so.
With the 2017 SEMA Show about eight weeks away, Show management’s exhibitor update provides companies with the latest news and key deadlines, including early-bird and advance rates available for several booth services, as well as checklists to keep you on track and on budget.
Complete Deadlines Checklist – Take advantage of early-bird rates—order before the deadlines!
The Deadlines Checklist provides a breakdown of all of the deadlines for booth orders, rentals, booth vehicle applications, celebrity appearance notifications and much more.
Budget Checklist – Double check your Show prep.
The Budget Checklist form allows you to keep track of all your costs and ensure that you are adequately prepared for your experience at the SEMA Show.
Enter the New Products Showcase - Reach out to more business.
The New Products Showcase is the No. 1 destination for buyers, providing exhibitors the opportunity to attract new business by highlighting their new products and best-sellers in a designated area away from their booth.
The SEMA Show New Products Showcase puts the spotlight on new and signature products from exhibitors representing the segments of the specialty-equipment industry.
The area serves as an extra avenue for exhibitors to reach new customers, and remains the No. 1 destination for buyers and media seeking the latest product advancements and innovations. All of the products in the Showcase are photographed, featured in SEMA News and hosted on the SEMA website, www.SEMAphotos.com. The images are also promoted to the media and used for the product information available to buyers at the Show.
The first entry in the New Products Showcase is free. All additional entries are $75 per product category if received by Friday, October 6, $150 thereafter. Entries submitted on-site will be accepted on a space-available basis.
Reserve Hotel Rooms - Lock-in your guaranteed low rate.
Exhibitors who have not yet secured hotels for the 2017 SEMA Show can take advantage of the guaranteed low rates offered at www.SEMAShow.com/travel. SEMA Show management works with one official hotel provider, OnPeak, to ensure that all Showgoers receive guaranteed low rates and an extra level of service.
There are still several properties available that accommodate the style and budget of all business types making the trip to Vegas for the Show. Visit www.SEMAShow.com/travel to book rooms now—space is limited and available on a first come, first-served basis.
SEMA Show management encourages exhibitors, attendees and media to be vigilant if approached by any company or service other than OnPeak that claims to be a housing provider for the SEMA Show or AAPEX. Leading up to the Show, Showgoers might be contacted by other travel agencies or housing companies to book guest rooms. SEMA has no affiliation with these organizations and cannot vouch for their services in any way.
For booking assistance, contact OnPeak at 866-611-8831, Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. Companies with existing reservations need to have their OnPeak attendance/group ID number handy.
Upcoming Exhibitor Deadlines – Take advantage of discounts by acting before the deadlines.
- September 8 - Hanging Sign Design Notification Form to Show Management
- September 15 - Booth Vehicle Display Application (Vehicles displayed in booth)
- September 15 - Sponsorship Artwork/Materials Due to Freeman
- September 18 - Lead Retrieval Rental (Advance Rate) – CompuSystems
- September 21 - Freight – Freeman Warehouse – 1st day to accept advance freight
- September 29 - Fabric Solutions – Freeman
- September 29 - Target Move-in Date Changes - Freeman
- September 30 - Internet/Telephone Order (Advance Rate) – Cox Business (LVCC)
- October 2 - Rental Exhibit Order (Advance Rate) - Freeman
- October 6 - Mothers FREE Vehicle Wipedown Service - Mothers Polishes•Waxes•Cleaners
- October 6 - New Products Entry (Advance Rate)
- October 6 - Products for Project-Vehicle Builders
- October 8 - Exhibitor Booth Insurance (if purchased from John Buttine)
- October 9 - Electrical Order - Westgate Exhibits (Advance Rate) - TSE
- October 9 - Internet/Telephone Order (Advance Rate) - Encore (Westgate)
- October 9 - Utilities: Air/Water/Drain Order (Advance Rate) - Exhibits at Westgate - Freeman
- October 10 - Booth Catering Order Service - Centerplate
More information on the 2017 SEMA Show is available at www.SEMAShow.com.