By Juan Torres
Stay up to date on the latest SEMA Show exhibitor news by regularly checking the Online Media Center.
Stay up-to-date on the latest SEMA Show exhibitor news by regularly checking the Online Media Center. Sort by type of announcement and/or market segment to find the most relevant news quickly and efficiently.
Below are some of the latest announcements you will find in the Online Media Center:
- Innovative Creations Releases a Pre-Cut Reverse Light Ready Version of Their Magnum Bumpers
- AEM Series 3 Standalone ECU Platforms Available for Ford, GM and Mopar EFI and TBI V8s
- Heavy-Duty Cover for the Ford 8.8 Super HD Differential
- HUDWAY Launches a New Head‑Up Display (HUD) That Mirrors Your Smartphone Screen
- Improved Bolt Buster BB2X High-Power Lightweight Heat-Induction Tool
- Hyperco Expands Its Dual Rate UHT Coil-Over Springs Product Line
- Focus Auto Design introduces the Tough Formfit Guard
- Apollo’s TrueHVLP Maxi-Miser 1000 and 2000 Mobile Spray Systems
- Ford Focus ST ’13+/Focus RS ’16+ Aluminum Expansion Tank
- Decked Debuts System for Midsize Pickups
- Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T ’16+/Cadillac ATS 2.0T ’13+ Catted Downpipe
- 3M Hosts 1080 Live Wrap Competition at SEMA 2017
- Level Ride Wireless Adjustable Suspension Controller
Exhibitor press releases can be found at www.SEMAShow.com/press.
All SEMA Show exhibitors are welcome to upload releases free of charge.
The 2017 SEMA Show will take place October 31–November 3, in Las Vegas. Register now!