By Katie Carson
LTAA-member manufacturers exhibiting at the 2017 SEMA Show can maximize product exposure to some of the top media outlets in the light-truck segment at the Media Preview Exclusive.
Light Truck Accessory Alliance (LTAA) manufacturing members exhibiting at the 2017 SEMA Show have the exclusive opportunity to meet face-to-face with editors, reporters and influencers, one day before the SEMA Show officially opens.
Applications are open to exhibit at the Media Preview Exclusive, presented by the LTAA. During this event, exhibitors will maximize exposure to their hottest and latest products while creating new relationships with media, all without sacrificing valuable time on the Show floor with buyers.
Exhibitors can also enter their new products to win an award that will be presented during the event. The “LTAA Best New Product Under $500” and “LTAA Best New Product Over $500” will be selected from the 2017 Media Preview Exclusive exhibitors who enter their new product(s) during the application period.
The Media Preview Exclusive will be held Monday, October 30, prior to the opening of the 2017 SEMA Show in the Media Center located in the Skybridge of the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC).
Exhibiting Requirements & Key Details
- Companies must be a light-truck accessory manufacturer.
- Companies must be SEMA and LTAA members in good standing at the time of application submission and the event.
- Companies must be exhibiting at the 2017 SEMA Show and have at least one product in the New Products Showcase.
- Selected participants shall commit to staffing their booths from 12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. on the day of the event.
- A $300 exhibitor fee will be charged to companies selected to exhibit after the application deadline (August 4, 2017).