By Katie Carson
Tim Kawasaki (right) of Wheel Vintiques presents Wade Kawasaki (left), SEMA chairman of the board, the 2016 YEN Vanguard of the Year Award.
Each of SEMA’s councils and networks honor outstanding member companies and industry professionals through their awards programs in which annual awards are announced and presented during individual receptions at the SEMA Show. The winners are nominated and voted on by each council and network membership. SEMA is now calling for nominations for each award.
Nominate for the following segments:
- Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO)
- Emerging Trends & Technology Network (ETTN)
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA)
- Light Truck Accessory Alliance (LTAA)
- Manufacturers Representative Network (MRN)
- Professional Restylers Organization (PRO)
- SEMA Businesswomen’s Network (SBN)
- Wheel & Tire Council (WTC)
- Young Executives Network (YEN)
View the awards, criteria and past winners on the new SEMA council and network awards website and nominate a worthy candidate! The nomination period ends July 24.
Nominees must be members of the council or network for which they are being nominated. If you are unsure, please contact a SEMA customer service specialist at 909-610-2030 for assistance.