By Amelia Zwecher
The SEMA Virtual Career Fair is a great opportunity for employers to take advantage of inexpensive branding and future talent pipeline development.
In less than one week, SEMA will host its inaugural virtual career fair, June 1, 2017, from 12:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m. (EDT). Nearly 500 job seekers and 25 employers are signed up to participate. As a refresher, some benefits for employers are:
- Lower recruiting costs by using SEMA’s online virtual solution to screen and recruit quality candidates.
- Interact in your own chat room with the option to conduct video interviews.
- Unlimited access to all registered candidates’ information, including exporting electronic résumés.
- Save time, travel and the number of staff required to participate in on-site events.
- Efficiently involve subject-matter experts and other decision makers in the recruiting process.
- Eliminate transportation and overhead costs associated with booth design and production.
This event is ideal for companies seeking to hire now or within 6–12 months. This event is a great opportunity for branding and building a solid pipeline so that your company maintains a strong “time to fill” metric that will decrease the costs associated with a vacant position.
Don’t miss out on this benefit offered by SEMA. Use the promo code “50off” to receive $50 off the $125 registration fee today! For more information, or to sign up for the pre-recorded virtual career fair webinar tutorial, contact manager of career services Amelia F. Zwecher, PhD, PHR, at firstname.lastname@example.org.