By Amelia Zwecher
The SEMA Virtual Career Fair, to be held June 1, 2017, will feature nearly 400 candidates and 25 employers.
Some helpful articles were recently published in SEMA eNews regarding the SEMA Career Center’s support of automotive aftermarket companies through human resources and talent-acquisition tools. Just in case you missed any of these articles, they’re listed below in chronological order. Save this list as a quick reference to help your company with recruitment strategies:
- Proactively Recruit Through SEMA’s Virtual Career Fair
- Hot HR Topics in May to Keep on Your Radar
- SEMA Career Center and the HR Hub Receive Enhancements
- SEMA Virtual Career Fair to Connect Job Seekers and Employers
- Tips for Attracting Top Talent: Step 2—Creative Recruitment Methods
- Talent Acquisition Tips You May Have Missed
Also, don’t forget to sign up for the SEMA Virtual Career Fair, to be held June 1, 2017, featuring nearly 400 candidates and 25 employers.
For more information, or if you would like assistance with scheduling recruitment and outreach events at higher-education institutions nationally, contact SEMA manager of career services Amelia F. Zwecher, PhD, PHR at email@example.com.
Complete this form to receive specific career fair event information relevant to your company’s needs.