By Chad Simon
With more than 2,000 exhibitors, the Show is segmented into 12 sections spread throughout the halls and grounds of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
With the exhibitor Priority Booth Space Selection Process for the 2017 SEMA Show currently under way, distributors, retailers, installers and buyers should begin making their plans to attend the world’s premier automotive specialty-products trade event. The 2017 SEMA Show—to be held October 31–November 3, at the Las Vegas Convention Center—will feature the latest innovative products, the coolest custom rides, emerging industry trends, countless networking opportunities and a host of educational programs.
Special events and seminars include those offered by the Society of Collision & Repair Specialists (SCRS), Tire Industry Association (TIA), Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair (I-CAR) and the SEMA Show Education program, which typically produces more than five dozen sessions on topics such as trends, technologies and opportunities.
The first three steps for attending the 2017 SEMA Show are as follows:
- Register For The Show—SEMA Show online registration is $40. The badge is your all-access pass to the Show and many of its attractions and special events, including entrance to the New Products Showcase one hour before the Show opens each day, and free entrance to the SEMA Ignited after-party.
- Reserve Your Hotel Room—Find the latest deals on hotels for Show week. Backed by the official SEMA Show housing partner OnPeak, all Showgoers receive a lowest-rate guarantee, ensuring the best deal for each hotel contract.
- Review The Show’s Floorplan—With more than 2,000 exhibitors, the Show is segmented into 12 sections spread throughout the halls and grounds of the Las Vegas Convention Center. To navigate the Show and achieve your goals, you need a plan. Find the location of exhibitors you want to see by using the 2017 SEMA Show floorplan.
The next step for attendee preparation is utilizing the following resources, which are designed to help maximize their SEMA Show efforts:
- New Products Showcase—Visit the SEMA Show’s No. 1 destination. The 2017 New Products Showcase will once again be located on the Skybridge between Central and South Halls, opening Tuesday through Friday at 8:00 a.m. Free scanners are available, which will allow users to get instant product information, including the exhibitor’s booth location.
- Friday Is Still Better—All exhibitors are ready to do business on Friday, from 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. at the Las Vegas Convention Center, so stick around. With the SEMA Battle of the Builders competition, SEMA Cruise and the official industry after-party—SEMA Ignited—Friday will once again be the best day of the Show.
- SEMA Show Education Days—The vast diversity and innovation-driven focus of the SEMA Show makes it an unparalleled platform for stimulating and exchanging ideas that will challenge and equip both individuals and businesses to meet the needs of today while preparing for the opportunities of tomorrow. The SEMA Show education program typically includes more than five dozen sessions. Topics will focus on industry trends, technologies and opportunities, while also addressing basic business practices, such as customer service, accounting, marketing and social media. View the SEMA Show Education Days schedule.
Not registered for the Show? Don’t miss out on the best business opportunity of the year. Register now. Distributors, retailers, installers and buyers who will meet with exhibitors at the 2017 SEMA Show should register using the “attendee” link. Applicants may be required to submit proof of industry employment, and approved attendees who register before the early October deadline will receive their badges in the mail.
For more information about the 2017 SEMA Show, visit www.SEMAShow.com.