By Amelia Zwecher
HR professionals can find answers to the toughest and most common HR questions by visiting the “Issues & Answers” section of the HR Hub.
In the HR industry, change is quite normal as benefits, employee relations and employment laws and regulations modify often. It’s important for business professionals (HR teams, hiring managers or general managers) to stay abreast of HR updates to remain compliant. Busy work schedules can make this a challenge for most professionals, but SEMA’s HR Hub offers a resolution. Setting up alerts on the HR Hub based on preferred parameters makes it easier to stay up-to-date on local state laws. Find answers to the toughest and most common HR questions by visiting the “Issues & Answers” section of the HR Hub.
According to SEMA’s HR Hub, the top-five hot topics for the week include:
1. Employers taking a variety of steps to stem cost increases and improve employee health (survey results).
2. A Korn Ferry CHRO survey revealing serious gaps in HR talent, including low business IQ (survey results).
3. A survey exposing an alarming divide between male and female executives about gender parity (survey results).
4. Majority of executives saying that talking politics at work is a no-no (survey results).
5. Florida lawmakers finalizing a rideshare bill (state law).