By SEMA Editors
The ARMO Hot Products Showcase is a valuable opportunity for ARMO-member companies to put their product(s) in front of thousands of restoration consumers and enthusiasts at Spring Carlisle.
The Automotive Restoration Market Organization’s (ARMO) Hot Products Showcase is a valuable opportunity for ARMO-member companies to put their product(s) in front of thousands of restoration consumers and enthusiasts at Spring Carlisle. The Showcase is open Thursday–Saturday, April 20–22, and participation is included in ARMO membership.
For the cost of shipping their product(s) to the Carlisle Fairgrounds, benefits for participants will include:
- Product(s) displayed in the ARMO Hot Products tent, which is located strategically in the center of the event grounds.
- Professional product photos available for their own marketing use.
- Product photos will be displayed in the ARMO booth at the SEMA Show and in a photo gallery on www.SEMA.org.
Those who are going to Carlisle can save the shipping cost by dropping off and picking up their products on-site.
In addition, if a hot product is new this year, it may be entered for an ARMO New Product award in one of nine categories:
- Reproduction of Original Replacement Interior
- Non-Original Interior
- Reproduction of Original Replacement Exterior/Trim
- Non-Original Exterior/Trim
- Reproduction of Original Replacement Drivetrain/Brakes/Suspension/Wheels
- Non-Original Drivetrain/Brakes/Suspension/Wheels
- Reproduction of Original Replacement Engine/Engine Component
- Non-Original Engine/Engine Component
- Accessary Item (i.e., 8-track tape, record player, bud vase, etc.)
New Product Awards provide yet another marketing opportunity for ARMO-member companies. Judging is Thursday, April 20, and winners will be announced that evening at the ARMO Industry Mixer, held in the tent. Formal award presentations will be made at the ARMO Awards Reception at the 2017 SEMA Show.
For more information, contact Council Director Jim Skelly at 909-978-6690 or email@example.com.