By Katie Carson
SEMA is still accepting nominations for council and network select committee positions.
The deadline to submit nominations for an open seat on a SEMA council or network select committee is February 22.
The following groups are accepting nominations:
- Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO)
- Emerging Trends and Technology Network (ETTN)
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA)
- Truck and Off-Road Alliance (TORA)
- Motorsports Parts Manufacturers Council (MPMC)
- Manufacturers Rep Network (MRN)
- Professional Restylers Organization (PRO)
- SEMA Businesswomen's Network (SBN)
- Wheel and Tire Council (WTC)
- Young Executives Network (YEN)
Nominate yourself or another exceptional SEMA-member employee today by using the quick and easy online nomination form. All nominations must be received by 12:00 a.m. (PST), February 22. The select committee elections will take place in late April.
For more information about SEMA’s councils and networks or the nomination and election process, contact Katie Carson.