By Della Domingo
More than 3,000 credentialed media attended the 2016 SEMA Show.
More than 3,000 credentialed media attended the 2016 SEMA Show, including automotive publications such as Hot Rod and BBC Top Gear and mainstream outlets, such as Fox News and USA Today.
To view some of the coverage that resulted from the 2016 SEMA Show, tune into the nationwide one-hour television special on NBCSN, premiering November 10 and re-airing November 11, and check out some of the articles below:
- Hot Rod: 2016 SEMA Preview: Mustang Builds
- BBC Top Gear: SEMA 2016: The Best of the OEMs
- Super Street: SEMA Show 2016 Sneak Peek – Racing & Performance
- MSN: Chevy Lifts the Veil on the 2017 COPO Camaro at #TENSEMA16
- USA Today: Kia Concept Cars Imagine a Self-Driving World for SEMA
- Super Chevy: SEMA 2016 Monday Move in Madness!
- Yahoo! Finance: Ford and Chrysler Sweep SEMA Awards
- Hot Rod: SEMA Battle of the Builders Crowns a King
- MSN: 2016 SEMA Cruise & Ignited
- News3 Las Vegas: SEMA Rolls Into Las Vegas for 40th straight year, Highlights New Trends
- Las Vegas Sun: SEMA’s Emphasis on SUVs Sign of Improving Economy
- Truck Trend: 2016 SEMA Cruise & Ignited