By Della Domingo
The SEMA Show Media Center provides editors and reporters access to expedited registration, working computers, dedicated WiFi, lounge areas, private work areas, lockers, food and beverage, exhibitor press materials and more.
The 2016 SEMA Show will be filled with the latest aftermarket innovations, new technologies, interactive exhibits and the hottest modified cars in one location. Recognized as the aftermarket industry’s premier trade show, the four-day trade-only event has something to offer everyone, including automotive editors and reporters.
The following are strategic tips designed to help the media navigate the upcoming event, generate quality stories and get the most out of their SEMA Show experience:
- SEMA Show Media Center: An exclusive location for all credentialed media, the Media Center provides editors and reporters access to expedited registration, working computers, dedicated WiFi, lounge areas, private work areas, lockers, food and beverage, exhibitor press materials and more.
- Exclusive Media Preview: Presented by the Truck and Off-Road Alliance (TORA), the Media Preview takes place Monday, October 31, from 11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m., and gives credentialed media a sneak peek of some of the products and news from the Show, before it even opens.
- SEMA Opening Press Conference: The New Products Breakfast, where the SEMA Award presentation takes place, will occur Tuesday, November 1, at 7:30 a.m., and include exclusive media seating. Be among the first to learn what the best new products are, and what vehicles are named SEMA Award winners.
- New Products Showcase: Media should visit the New Products Showcase where the hottest products submitted by exhibitors are displayed. Media can scan a product using a SEMA Show scanner and receive product information and professional photos via email for any and all products of interest.
- SEMA Cruise & SEMA Ignited: As the SEMA Show closes on Friday, November 4, the vehicles will parade out of the convention center and make their way to the official SEMA Show after-party—SEMA Ignited. While consumers are invited to SEMA Ignited, media will have access to strategic locations ideal for getting unobstructed photography.
For more information, or to register, visit www.SEMAShow.com/register.