By Becca Butler
Media can stay up-to-date on the latest SEMA Show exhibitor news by regularly checking the Online Media Center.
Exhibitors continue to post their product debuts and plans for the 2016 SEMA Show, November 1–4, in Las Vegas, to the Online Media Center—the number-one resource for the latest news and announcements from companies exhibiting at this year’s Show.
The most recent announcements are as follows:
- Napier Outdoors, Booth #31171: Napier Introduces Brand-New Sportz Cove Tent
- ASA Automotive Systems, Booth #41069: ASA to Showcase Latest Software for Tire & Auto Services Dealers at SEMA Show
- Retro Manufacturing, Booth #24593: Introducing RetroSound’s Redondo Radio for Mopar Cars
- Kleinn Automotive, Booth #37057: Kleinn Announces All-In-One Onboard Air Systems
- Maxpro Manufacturing LLC, Booth #30288: Maxpro Window Films to Exhibit in 2016 For the First Time
View the full list of exhibitor news at the Online Media Center. Don’t forget to visit the site regularly!
Exhibitors can submit their news free of charge to the SEMA Show Online Media Center.