By Jason Catullo
In addition to the July’s exhibitor deadlines, the SEMA Show Feature Vehicle Application deadline is August 1.
Four exhibitor deadlines will hit in the next five weeks, including the deadline to submit Feature Vehicle Display Applications for exhibitors planning to display a vehicle outside of the company’s booth.
The first set of deadlines for 2016 SEMA Show exhibitors begin in July, including dates for online press release submissions and photos for SEMA’s pre-Show publications, and applications for companies planning a media conference at the Show. Pre-Show publications include the first issue of the SEMA Show Daily and the September and October issues of SEMA News magazine.
- July 22 - Photo Submission for Pre-Show Publications
- July 25 - Online Press Release Submission
- July 29 - Media Conference Application
Several more deadlines take place in August, including the Feature Vehicle Display application for companies interested in displaying a vehicles outside of their Show booth.
- August 1 - Feature Vehicle Display Application (vehicles displayed outside of the booth) Feature Vehicle Guidelines
- August 7 - Exhibitor Product Training Sessions
- August 23 - Show Directory Advertising Space Reservations
- August 26 - Show Directory Listing Information Due
- August 29 - Hot Works Permit Application Due to Clark County
- August 29 - Spraying/Dipping/Powder Coating Permit Application Due to Clark County
- August 31 - Celebrity Appearance Notification (to be included in printed Show material)