By Linda Spencer
Engine, interior and exterior product for musclecars and off-road vehicles are sought by consumers throughout the large Chinese market.
The 2016 SEMA China Business Development Program, to be held September 7–11 2016, is a low-cost, turnkey program that brings together SEMA-member manufacturers and buyers from throughout China. Engine, interior and exterior product for musclecars and off-road vehicles are sought by consumers throughout the large Chinese market.
For one low cost, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Exhibit at the China Auto Salon (CAS) in Shanghai where they will meet one-on-one with pre-vetted distributors and retailers from throughout China.
- Get in on the ground level at what is likely to be one of the largest consumer markets for specialty products.
- Gain insight into the growing specialty market for 1.3 billion Chinese consumers. Learn what sells, what’s in demand and for which applications through networking opportunities with retailers, wholesalers and local media.
- Begin promoting their brand to Chinese buyers now through SEMA pre-event outreach to buyers.
- Visit top retailers, wholesalers and installers of specialty automotive products.
U.S. government support is available for qualified companies. The trip includes a four-night hotel stay, meals, interpreters, a turnkey booth and the chance to measure hard-to-obtain, accessory-friendly vehicles not sold in the United States or Canada. For a limited time, free booth graphics are available courtesy of Freeman.
Read this SEMA News article for more information regarding SEMA’s China Business Development Program.