By Becca Butler
Free for exhibitors to post and easily accessible by editors, reporters and buyers, the Online Media Center serves as the central hub for all Show-related news from exhibiting companies.
SEMA Show exhibitors are already gearing up for an exciting Show featuring new products, technology and innovation. To find out what exhibitors have planned, visit the Online Media Center. Free for exhibitors to post and easily accessible by editors, reporters and buyers, the Online Media Center serves as the central hub for all Show-related news from exhibiting companies.
Here’s the latest exhibitor news:
- Winworks Software Inc., Booth #31229, is introducing a full inspections system embedded right into their flagship program. Winworks Inspect on a mobile device makes it simple for anyone in the shop to run a full comprehensive inspection on any type of vehicle.
- Weapons Grade Fabrication, Booth #33255, is adding a headache rack window protection insert to complement its existing style of racks.
- Performance Distribution, Booth #24379, announces its new Deluxe Street/Strip Chevy D.U.I. that encompasses every feature you’d ever want in an ignition system.
- JcrOffroad, Booth #30306, now offers one-piece aluminum half doors for the ’07–’16 Jeep Wrangler JK and four-door Wrangler Unlimited JKU.
- Aprove Products, Booth #38241, announces its participation in the 2016 SEMA Show.
- WELD, Booth #21501, expands its product lineup by now offering 13-in. Magnum Import and 17-in. RT-S Bead-loc wheels, designed specifically for drag racers who compete in a variety of vehicles.
- Sizver, Booth #50417, is now an aftermarket chrome accessories supplier for Gacco Inc.
Get all your Show-related news from exhibitors by checking the Online Media Center regularly.
Exhibitors can post a release by visiting the SEMA Show website.