By Katie Carson
SEMA’s councils and networks are now accepting award nominations to be presented during their individual receptions at the 2016 SEMA Show.
SEMA’s councils and networks honor outstanding member companies and industry professionals through their annual awards, which will be presented during their individual receptions at the 2016 SEMA Show. The winners are nominated and voted on by each council and network membership. The nomination period ends July 1.
Nominate now for the following segments:
- Automotive Restoration Market Organization
- Emerging Trends and Technology Network
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance
- Truck and Off-Road Alliance
- Professional Restylers Organization
- Wheel and Tire Council
- Manufacturers’ Rep Network
- SEMA Businesswomen’s Network
- Young Executives Network
*Nominees must be a member of the council or network for which they are being nominated.