By SEMA Editors
Are you hunting for a new job? The SEMA Career Center has a comprehensive listing of automotive-related job openings around the country. Here are some of the latest classifieds posted to the website.
- Automotive Technician: Fit Automotive is hiring an experienced automotive technician to install wheels, tires, suspension, fenders and step bars. The successful candidate must be hard working, pay attention to detail, be proactive and have a clean driving record.
- Marketing Management Trainee: CSF Inc. is hiring a marketing management trainee to assist with databasing, product development, marketing promotions and events. The successful candidate must have an undergraduate degree in business or a related field, clear and effective business correspondence/communications skills, research and analysis skills and working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Supercharger Assembly Person:The Blower Shop Inc. is hiring a supercharger assembly person to set and verify parts clearances; rework, repair and replace damaged parts; and complete units to company specifications. The successful candidate will be able to climb, lift and balance while handling materials related to the job and handle 80 lbs. of material when necessary.
- Installers: Roadwire is hiring installers responsible for the installation of leather and door panels. Automotive, mechanical and electrical (12V) background is helpful but not necessary. All production employees will be required to pick up and deliver customer vehicles from new car dealerships. Candidates must be 21 years of age to drive and have at least two years’ driving experience with a clean driving record.
- Off-Road Sales Specialist: CPS Companies is hiring an off-road sales specialist responsible for promoting all of the company’s restyling capabilities and growing off-road and signature vehicle sales. This position will be the primary communication link between new-car dealerships and the company, and will be in charge of implementing and supporting all CPS programs. The ideal candidate will have experience in new-car dealership sales and selling off-road and signature vehicle packages.
SEMA recently launched the SEMA Career Center to address the employment challenges of automotive companies and facilitate a talent pipeline for entering into the automotive aftermarket industry. Through an automotive network that includes the Auto Care Association, the SEMA Career Center will expand the volume and reach of job openings from automotive companies throughout the country.