By SEMA Editors
Are you hunting for a new job? The SEMA Career Center has a comprehensive listing of automotive-related job openings around the country. Here are some of the latest classifieds posted to the website.
- Automotive Purchasing Coordinator: United Pacific Industries Inc. is hiring an automotive purchasing coordinator to assist in placing and tracking orders, inventory control, research and procurement of local and overseas parts and price negotiation within the automotive industry. The ideal candidate must have strong and effective written and oral communication abilities, sourcing and computer skills and 1–2 years of purchasing experience. Automotive aftermarket experience is a plus.
- Classic Car Restoration: The Creative Workshop is hiring technicians and craftsmen with strong restoration, customization and/or race-car experience. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with both foreign and domestic cars and have experience working on show cars or similar types of specialty/high-end vehicles.
- R&D Calibrator: COBB Tuning is hiring an R&D calibrator to work with a team of engineers and fellow calibrators who are passionate about producing high-quality products. This position will be responsible for developing new engine-control strategies and calibrations, testing prototype hard parts and using data to guide development and collaborating with sales and support teams to bolster the company’s Protuner network.
- Street-Rod Technician: Speedway Motors Inc. is hiring a street-rod technician to assist customers as they tackle all aspects of hot-rod building, such as parts installation, product compatibility and other technical challenges. Excellent communication and great people skills, along with basic computer skills and hands-on, wrench-turning experience are required.
- Off-Road Sales Specialist: CPS Companies is hiring an off-road sales specialist responsible for promoting all of the company’s restyling capabilities and growing off-road and signature vehicle sales. This position will be the primary communication link between new-car dealerships and the company, and will be in charge of implementing and supporting all CPS programs. The ideal candidate will have experience in new-car dealership sales and selling off-road and signature vehicle packages.
SEMA recently launched the SEMA Career Center to address the employment challenges of automotive companies and facilitate a talent pipeline for entering into the automotive aftermarket industry. Through an automotive network that includes the Auto Care Association, the SEMA Career Center will expand the volume and reach of job openings from automotive companies throughout the country.