By SEMA Editors
Are you hunting for a new job? The SEMA Career Center has a comprehensive listing of automotive-related job openings around the country. Here are some of the latest classifieds posted to the website.
- Technical Salesperson: AAM Competition LLC is hiring a mid-level technical salesperson responsible for answering technical questions in regard to different turbochargers, their application and power levels. The successful candidate will have at least two years of sales experience, be an expert in turbochargers and have a good understanding of vehicle engines and be able to explain technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Associate Editor: PRI Magazine is hiring an associate editor responsible for interacting with contacts from a broad range of racing businesses and interests, providing daily updates and regular contributions to the company website, reporting on the latest industry trends, and attending and covering live race events.
- Classic Car Technician/Mechanic: Copperstate Classic Cars is hiring a classic car technician/mechanic with experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical issues in mostly classic and musclecars, but also the occasional late-model vehicle. This position will be responsible for classic-car service and repair, but will also include some extensive restoration duties. The successful candidate must have their own tools and at least five years’ experience working on classic and/or musclecars.
- Auto Body Technician: Nostalgia Garage is hiring an auto body technician who is highly motivated and skilled in body, prep and paintwork. The successful candidate must have their own tools and at least five years’ experience in the restoration, street-rod and hot-rod field.
- Inside and Outside Salesperson: Injen Technology is hiring an inside and outside salesperson. This position will require aftermarket experience and familiarity with existing WD systems and online retailer networks. The successful candidate will have great communication and computers skills, a commitment to after-hour shows and customer events, a willingness to travel to visit customers and participate in industry events. Responsibilities will include receiving inbound potential customer requests and making outbound sales development calls. Timely professional follow up and representation is expected, along with methodical problem-resolution skills.
SEMA recently launched the SEMA Career Center to address the employment challenges of automotive companies and facilitate a talent pipeline for entering into the automotive aftermarket industry. Through an automotive network that includes the Auto Care Association, the SEMA Career Center will expand the volume and reach of job openings from automotive companies throughout the country.