By SEMA Editors
Are you hunting for a new job? The SEMA Career Center has a comprehensive listing of automotive-related job openings around the country. Here are some of the latest classifieds posted to the website.
- Territory Sales Manager: Daystar Products International is hiring an experienced territory sales manager to support growth for both jobbers and distributors, develop new incremental business related to Daystar aftermarket products and support trade show and customer events. The qualified candidate must have a minimum of five years’ experience in automotive aftermarket products.
- Automotive Customer Service/Tech Assistant: Energy Suspension is hiring an automotive customer service specialist/tech assistant to respond to emails and provide customer service, automotive product application, technical assistance and order processing. This position may include occasional travel to trade shows and events. The successful candidate must have basic automotive knowledge, prior customer service experience and be bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Inventory Pullers and Packers: NPW dba Speed Warehouse is hiring inventory pullers and packers to pull or pack items listed on pick tickets onto carts and stage shipments to customers. This position requires lifting items up to 50 lbs. A high school diploma or GED is required. Candidates must be able to pull 600+ line items after training and be able to read, write and comprehend English. Bilingual is a plus.
- Automotive Procurement Associate: United Pacific Industries Inc. is hiring an automotive procurement associate to assist in the responsibilities of placing and tracking orders, inventory control, research and procurement of local and overseas parts and price negotiation within the automotive industry. The ideal candidate must have strong and effective written and oral communication abilities in English and Chinese, sourcing skills and computer skills. This position requires one–two years of purchasing experience and the aptitude to work independently with minimal direction.
- Inside and Outside Salesperson: Injen Technology is hiring an inside and outside salesperson. This position will require aftermarket experience and familiarity with existing WD systems and online retailer networks. The successful candidate will have great communication and computers skills, a commitment to after-hour shows and customer events, a willingness to travel to visit customers and participate in industry events. Responsibilities will include receiving inbound potential customer requests and making outbound sales development calls. Timely professional follow up and representation is expected, along with methodical problem-resolution skills.
SEMA recently launched the SEMA Career Center to address the employment challenges of automotive companies and facilitate a talent pipeline for entering into the automotive aftermarket industry. Through an automotive network that includes the Auto Care Association, the SEMA Career Center will expand the volume and reach of job openings from automotive companies throughout the country.