By SEMA Editors
Are you hunting for a new job? The SEMA Career Center has a comprehensive listing of automotive-related job openings around the country. Here are some of the latest classifieds posted to the website.
- Inside Salesperson/Customer Service Representative: Grand General Accessories Manufacturing is hiring an inside salesperson/customer service representative to handle orders and inquiries, take care of existing customers, develop new prospects, support field sales representatives, attend trade shows, perform field visits and meet sales targets and deadlines. The successful candidate must be proficient in MS Word and Excel, have an automotive background, be fluent in Spanish and have three years of sales experience.
- Manufacturer’s Representative: Considine Sales & Marketing is hiring a manufacturer’s representative to call on the states of Missouri, Nebraska and Kansas. Responsibilities include generating profitable revenue growth through establishing new customers; building strong customer accounts and retaining those customers; establishing, maintaining and servicing accounts; and covering an assigned territory to ensure high customer satisfaction, positive long-term relationships and repeat business. The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years of successful outside sales experience and experience selling automotive and/or truck accessories.
- Off-Road Fabricator/Technician: Destination 4x4s & More is hiring an off-road fabricator/technician with Hunter alignment machine proficiency to perform a broad range of automotive repairs. The successful candidate will have three years of experience in the maintenance and repair of automotive and mechanical equipment. ASE certification is a plus.
- Parts Manager: Canepa is hiring a parts manager with independent repair shop experience serving multiple OEM lines. Responsibilities include maintaining a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the service department and establishing individual parts inventory levels and balancing them for maximum turnover.The ideal candidate will have more than five years of related automotive parts experience and strong management experience.
- Salesperson: Gacco is hiring an experienced salesperson to promote the company’s accessories nationwide. This position will be paid salary plus commission. Sales reports must be provided twice per week.
SEMA recently launched the SEMA Career Center to address the employment challenges of automotive companies and facilitate a talent pipeline for entering into the automotive aftermarket industry. Through an automotive network that includes the Auto Care Association, the SEMA Career Center will expand the volume and reach of job openings from automotive companies throughout the country.