By SEMA Editors
Are you hunting for a new job? The SEMA Career Center has a comprehensive listing of automotive-related job openings around the country. Here are some of the latest classifieds posted to the website.
- Inside Salesperson and Technical Support Manager: RAASM USA is hiring an inside salesperson and technical support manager to provide knowledgeable technical support to sales personnel, distributors and end-users located in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. Additional responsibilities include supervising the activities of the third-party warehouse, reviewing and resolving all warranty claims and creating and analyzing formula-driven Excel sales and inventory tracking and forecasts. More than five years’ previous industry experience in operations and/or technical service and a strong mechanical aptitude (associates degree in engineering preferred) are required.
- Truck Accessories/Cabover Camper Store Manager: A company in San Jose, California, is hiring a truck accessories/cabover camper store manager. The ideal candidate has industry experiece in the truck accessories bussiness and Microsoft Office experience and point-of-purchase sales experience.
- Enthusiast Account Executive: Jackson Marketing, Motorsports & Events is searching for an enthusiast account executive with five to seven years of marketing experience. The ideal candidate will have automotive, lifestyle and event experience. The ability to offer product training is a plus.
- Assistant Professor: Colorado State University – Pueblo is hiring an assistant professor – automotive industry management to prepare students for automotive industry management careers. Responsibilities include teaching the baccalaureate course and engaging in scholarly and creative activities that result in peer-reviewable products. The successful candidate must have a master's degree and undergraduate degree in an automotive discipline and significant industrial work experience. ASE certification in auto, light truck and/or parts specialist or other industry-recognized certifications is required.
- Race Techs: Speedway Motors is hiring race techs to help fellow racers tackle all aspects of racecar tuning and building. The ideal candidate must have good people skills, know how to work a computer and have hands-on experience working on racecars.
SEMA recently launched the SEMA Career Center to address the employment challenges of automotive companies and facilitate a talent pipeline for entering into the automotive aftermarket industry. Through an automotive network that includes the Auto Care Association, the SEMA Career Center will expand the volume and reach of job openings from automotive companies throughout the country.