By SEMA Editors
Are you hunting for a new job? The SEMA Career Center has a comprehensive listing of automotive-related job openings around the country. Here are some of the latest classifieds posted to the website.
- Operations/Office Staff: Top Street Performance is hiring full-time operations/office staff to provide customer service, answer phones and perform operational duties, including filing, data entry, returns and invoicing.
- Regional Sales Manager: Vee Tyre and Rubber Co. Ltd. is hiring a full-time regional sales manager responsible for growing the market share in passenger car, SUV, UHP, light-truck, and medium commercial tires, developing sales opportunities, identifying potential customers, establishing new accounts and achieving sales targets. Eligible candidates should have at least five years’ experience in selling tires, an excellent knowledge of the U.S. automotive market and good communication and computer skills.
- Auto Accessories Retail Sales Manager: Mr. Kustom an Auto Accessories & Mobile Electronics store on Chicagos Northwest side is looking for Store Sales People and Sales Managers. Must have experience with Auto Accessories & Mobile Electronics sales, service, and installation. Prior sales experience, management experience, and or installation experience required. Bilingual English / Spanish a plus but not required. Must have good typing and computer skills. Duties to include phone sales, order writing, customer service, parts ordering, employee management, inventory control, email marketing. College degree, or similar a plus.
- Material and Technical Research: Precision Replacement Parts is hiring a material and technical research person to research material compositions of the various items the company offers, maintain required databases, create technical bulletins to support products offered, write installation instructions, write ISO 9001 tier III documentation and assist in APQP and feasibility processes. More than two years of previous experience in a research role or trade school certificate in data management/technical writing is required.
- Lead CNC Machinist: Chassis Shop Performance Products is hiring a lead CNC machinist to program, set up and operate machinery. This position will be responsible for tooling optimization, fixture design and machine setup and operation. The successful candidate will have strong organizational and problem-solving skills and experience reading and interpreting blueprints. Multiaxis and mill experience is beneficial.
SEMA recently launched the SEMA Career Center to address the employment challenges of automotive companies and facilitate a talent pipeline for entering into the automotive aftermarket industry. Through an automotive network that includes the Auto Care Association, the SEMA Career Center will expand the volume and reach of job openings from automotive companies throughout the country.