By Washington, D.C., Staff
Member companies are rallying around the effort to prevent EPA overreach by urging their customers to support the “Recognizing the Protection of Motorsports (RPM) Act of 2016.” The RPM Act is a Congressional bill that puts the brakes on EPA’s overreaching regulations and ensures that converting street vehicles to competition-only racecars does not violate the law.
Companies such as Summit Racing, Holley Performance and PowerNation TV are educating their customers about the bill, and providing their customers with the easiest way to write to legislators via www.sema.org/rpmletter.
Below are a five great ways that your company can join in the effort:
- Post info and link to www.sema.org/rpmletter from your website.
- Send an email to your customers with info and a link to www.sema.org/rpmletter.
- Post info and link to www.sema.org/rpmletter in your social media channels.
- Write a blog post and link to www.sema.org/rpmletter.
- Share the posts from SEMA’s social media channel.
We’re all in this together. Join the movement today!