The new SEMA Career Center is an online employment resource dedicated to the automotive aftermarket industry.
By SEMA Editors
SEMA has recently launched the SEMA Career Center—an online employment resource dedicated to the automotive aftermarket industry. Available at www.sema.org/jobs, the SEMA Career Center serves as the industry resource for connecting job seekers with automotive employers.
- Get Organized. The SEMA Career Center is an online platform that allows you to organize your job search, applications and targeted companies.
- Post Your Resume. Take advantage of the high traffic, industry-focused job board and get noticed by uploading your résumé for free.
- Target Employers. Target employers by industry, location or whatever interests you.
- Get Job Alerts. What's available? Who's hiring? Create notification alerts of positions that align with what you'd like to do.
- Industry Focused. With more than 500 automotive jobs listed on average, you will be sure to find one that is right for you.
Find your future. Start your search.
Contact SEMA’s Director of Education Zane Clark for more details.